There's lots of ways to join a meeting thanks to the services wide compatibility. The options below are listed in order of recommendation:
1: Cisco Jabber or Skype for Business
- Click on the SIP link - this will open a Skype IM window, then select Video call
Example: it will look similar to: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternately: copy and paste the SIP URI into the Skype message bar, then select Video call
2: JabberGuest plugin (works on: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari)
- Click on the JabberGuest link and click the green 'Call' button
Note - you can change you camera and video devices settings using the 'cog' in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3: Browser based client (requires Chrome browser)
- Click on the WebRTC portal link: https://meet.rcvideo.net
Note: you may need to paste this link into your Chrome browser if it's not your default browser.
- Enter the 'meeting ID' (and 'passcode' if specified) and click 'Join Meeting'
- Enter your name and click 'Join Meeting'
- Check your video and audio devices are displaying correctly and click 'Join Meeting'